Air Traffic Control Forums

Go Back   Air Traffic Control Forums > News, Announcements and Services > Feedback and Suggestions

Old 17-02-2013, 01:18 AM

Default General Chat Section?

How about a General section so that we can talk about non-ATC stuff as we get to know people? I enjoy talking shop as much as anybody, but it would be nice to ask general questions to like-minded people!
Old 17-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Thx for the feedback, that is what the 123.45 forum is for... I know its under "Real World ATC" but as the description says "Anything goes, just keep it clean"
Old 17-02-2013, 06:39 PM

Ah, ok, yeh that was confusing to easily see!
Old 16-03-2014, 03:45 PM

Newbie. First post. We were recently on a flight from Cancun that arrived late to Charlotte and we missed out connecting flight to Manchester, nh. USAir said it was ATC related and refused any compensation. I had to put my family of 13 up in a hotel for two nights before they got us home. Do any of you know if a data base exists where I could check whether this flight was actually delayed by ATC? Thanks for any info.