Air Traffic Control Forums

Go Back   Air Traffic Control Forums > Country Specific > Europe

Old 17-02-2013, 07:32 PM

Default ROMATSA selection process (Romanian provider)

Hey lads ! There wasn't any forums or threads anywhere for ROMATSA selection process . With this thread I'm hoping to bring all romanian soon to be ATCs here to discuss selection process matters .

Considering that this is a public and international forum , please keep the discussions in English ! Thanks
Old 11-03-2013, 12:42 PM

Hey , seems today ROMATSA posted their announcement and their available places throughout the country . There are currently 24 job openings as ATC AB INITO 12 of them being in Bucharest . Same as last year , there are 4 assessment days in their selection process : 1. medial examination 2. english test 3. FEAST battery test and DART 4.interview
Feel free to discuss !
Old 31-01-2014, 08:49 AM

hi,
i would appreciate your help if you could tell me more about the english test. I'm waiting to appear a new job for 2014 year. I'm preparing for feast test and dart4 but i would like to know more about english test .

Thanks a lot for your answer!
Old 08-07-2014, 03:21 PM

Which one of the English tests are you referring to Alex? As far as they have posted in last year's job advert, they have their own English test besides the one included in the FEAST battery.
Old 14-07-2014, 07:14 AM

I'm refer at secound english Test, that it is included in Feast 1.

Best regards
Old 14-07-2014, 10:54 PM

As far as I can remember, it was like any other well structured English test (Cambridge, IELTS etc); listening, reading, rephrasing etc. Don't expect aviation related stuff. I've sat the exam a long time ago so I wouldn't take my info quite literally, since they may have changed the test.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:31 PM

You can read about the English test included in the Feast battery on Wikipedia, that's how it was back in 2010, I don't know if there are any modifications made.
I was wondering if anyone can share the info they've got about the other English test that ROMATSA have.

Regards